Thursday, August 26, 2010

Intro.

Hey everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog. This is just a way for you to keep in touch and follow me as I head off to Japan for 3 1/2 months. I'll be trying to update it a few times a week and keep you updated on what I've been up to but I can't say for sure what is going to happen. Living in Japan is going to be great and I'm really looking forward to it. While I am nervous I am still excited.

I will be living in the city of Sapporo which is in northern Japan on the island of Hokkaido.


But as soon as I get there I head off for a 10 day trip throughout Japan, so I won't be able to post during that time. I'll be going to Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka and many other places on my trip. Once I get back I move in with my host family and school starts.

I hope that this blog, while giving you an idea of what I am up to and allow you to keep in touch, will also give you a sense of what Japan is really like and what there is to do here. So if you are interested or just have nothing better to do, please keep checking my blog during the following months.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment