Saturday, August 28, 2010

Getting ready to head out!

Well I'm finally done packing and pretty much ready to go. I had my final dinner in America with my family which, oddly enough, was at a Japanese restaurant. I also said my goodbyes to friends and family.

Tomorrow I leave around 7 am to go to the airport; my flight from BWI leaves at 9. I then make a connection in Chicago and fly non-stop to Tokyo. In Tokyo I make another connection and fly to Sapporo.

When I get to Hokusei Gakuen University I'll try to make a post to let everyone know I made it alright before I head out on my 2 week trip throughout Japan. I won't have my computer with me on the trip so I won't be able to keep in touch until I get back to the school.

Well I will talk to everyone when I get to Japan and I'll see everyone when I get back in December!

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment